I set up a table in the "new room" for our Valentine's date. I cooked steak on the BBQ, made some very yummy mashed potatoes from the Pioneer Women and steamed asparagus. All so very yummy. I don't usually BBQ, I let Mel do that, but I have to say that the steaks turned out pretty good.
The kids helped serve us. Mostly, they wanted to eat in there with us, so after we finished, they ate their dinner out there. We were able to have a few moments of just the two of us! (There isn't any heat in there yet, so it was pretty cold.) One day, this will be my new master bed and bath. Can't wait!
I love all my Valentines. Valentine's day used to make me sad because I didn't have anyone to share it with. Now I have 5 Valentines! It makes up for the few years I didn't have a Valentine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment