Alee wanted a princess cake, so I made her this one we saw online. The little things stuck to it are fairies helping the princess get ready! I wasn't going to serve that one, so we made a castle cake, too. I had a couple cakes frozen, so I thawed them out and used them. Alee had picked out the carousal cake that I used for Preston's cake. She changed her mind, so it was a good thing Preston was ok with it.
This was Alee's first friends party. We decided to have a princess theme. We made an appointment with the beauty school because they do princess parties. They do the girls' hair and paint their nails. They loved it!
Mckenna, before
Ashlyn, before
Alee, before
Sadie, before
Becka, before
Becka getting her nails painted
Ashlyn getting her painted
Mckenna getting her painted
Sadie, getting hers painted
And Alee getting hers painted
When we arrived at the school, one of the girls said, "Are we here for the ball?" I told her that we had to get ready first, then we would go to the ball at Alee's house.
We had pizza and cake and ice cream and opened presents. It was a fun filled day!
A couple things about Alee at five years old...
She is a sweetheart, but can push your buttons
She loves to eat nachos and drink chocolate milk
She is doing really good in preschool and is very ready for kindergarten
She is a girly, girl. Loves frilly things, shoes, dresses, and hair pretties. You will rarely see pants on her, unless it is under her dress. (They have to have shorts or pants on under skirts and dresses at school.)
She loves her ballet class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another great cake. You are amazing!!! What a fun idea for a birthday party! I bet they all loved it.
Post a Comment