On Feb. 26th 2011, Alee had her 4th birthday. I can't believe how fast the years are going.
Alee picked out a Hello Kitty cake. It was fun to make.
Getting ready to open presents.
This hat was a little too small. We tried it on Addi, but it was too big for her.
It's still so cute, though!
She was pretty happy with all her "loot"!
Alee is a pretty sweet girl. We love having her in our family. She loves giving hugs and kisses. She likes to push her brother's buttons sometimes. (That's what sisters are for, aren't they?)
She is so into the Disney princesses right now.
Her favorite food is rice. She usually eats it with butter and salt. She loves french fries, too. When we go out to eat, the only food she eats are french fries. She is getting pickier every day about what she eats. It is driving me crazy!!
She enjoys going to preschool. She is learning and making new friends. She is a little shy, so it is taking some adjusting. She was sick and missed three days of school. When she went back, she was nervous and didn't want to go. Her teacher said she dropped to her knees and walked on her knees the whole time. I hope she gets over this insecurity, soon. When she is in a crowd, she holds onto our hands and doesn't let go.
Her favorite colors are purple and pink.
Her favorite shows are Dora the Explorer, and Princess and the Frog.
Love ya Sister Sue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't believe she's 4, wow! Love her cake, it's so cute!
Good job on the cake!! Alee is growing up so fast. I am so glad she is enjoying preschool.
I love that you call her Sister Sue. That is one of the nicknames I have for Alyssa! Happy Birthday Alee!
That's so cute! I thought it was so sweet to share little tid bits about Ali! My mom also calls me sister sue must run in the family lol!
Post a Comment