She wants to eat all the time. She weighs 10 lbs now! Her cheeks are getting so chubby. I love it though. Chubby babies are cute. She does pretty good at night, still. I usually feed her about 9 and she will sleep until 3 to 4 am. She doesn't sleep very well during the day, though. She will take one good, long nap that lasts for hours and several little, short naps. If it means she will sleep better at night, I am ok with that!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Addilyn's first smile
Addilyn has been smiling for a little while now, but each time I would get the camera out, she would stop or it didn't look like a smile. She is starting to smile all the time. She has been happier and her bowells have been working better. She had her last "stretching" of her sphincter, I hope. She had to go to the Doctor every couple of days to get it to open up. That was a pain (in more than one way, mostly for Addi).
She wants to eat all the time. She weighs 10 lbs now! Her cheeks are getting so chubby. I love it though. Chubby babies are cute. She does pretty good at night, still. I usually feed her about 9 and she will sleep until 3 to 4 am. She doesn't sleep very well during the day, though. She will take one good, long nap that lasts for hours and several little, short naps. If it means she will sleep better at night, I am ok with that!
She wants to eat all the time. She weighs 10 lbs now! Her cheeks are getting so chubby. I love it though. Chubby babies are cute. She does pretty good at night, still. I usually feed her about 9 and she will sleep until 3 to 4 am. She doesn't sleep very well during the day, though. She will take one good, long nap that lasts for hours and several little, short naps. If it means she will sleep better at night, I am ok with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute smile! She's darling!! I'm glad she's doing better. And Alee's such a big girl for deciding to girl to preschool. She is so cute!
what a cutie!! thanks for having porter over the other night. he was very excited. i hope he wasn't a booger (i know he is most of the time at home but i just hope he isn't at others' houses)
I'm so glad she is doing better!! She has a beautiful smile!!!
Post a Comment