Friday, February 11, 2011

Alee decided to go to preschool!

I signed Alee up for preschool back in August.  When it came time to go, she wouldn't get out of the car.  I thought we would wait until next year.  After all, she is only 3 and didn't need to go.  In December we were talking about preschool and she said she wanted to go.  I talked to Mel about it, but I didn't end up asking the preschool teacher if she had any openings.  I thought we would still wait until August.  Alee brought it up again.  She told me that she would be ok if she went.  I talked to the teacher January 31st and luckily she did have an opening, so she started the next day.  Alee has been so excited.  Her first morning, she got dressed right after waking up.  She said that she didn't want to be late.  I was so impressed with how grown up she was about it compared to a few months ago.  She has gone a few times and has loved it every time.  When she is not at school, she says she misses her teacher.  My little girl is growing up!

1 comment:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Jaylee goes to pre-school too! She loves it! It is so fun for her. I'm glad Alee decided to go, she's going to have a blast!