The boys started school. Yea! Dalton started third grade and Preston started Kindergarten. I was so worried about Preston starting school because of all the fits he threw going to preschool. The first day of Kindergarten he was nervous, but he walked right in and found his place at the table and sat right down. No fits, no crying, no expresion really. He knows a few boys in his class, so that helps. As I drove away I wanted to cry. My second child in school. I was also worried that Dalton would forget to pick Preston up after school. (Kindergarten starts a week after the other kids, so it wasn't in his routine). I met them after school to ride bikes home and all was well. Thank goodness. It should be a good year for both of them.
I had Alee signed up to go to preschool, but she wouldn't even get out of the car. There was one little girl she knew from church there, but she still wouldn't get out. I decided she wasn't ready and that I wouldn't force her to go. Maybe next year when Preston will be in school all day.
3 comments:
Alee's hair cut is very cute!
Alee looks SO cute with that hair cut! I love it on her!!
I'm glad Preston went to Kindergarten so well for you. It's so weird to think that Nathan will be there next year. Crazy!
I love Alee's new haircut. It is so cute!
Post a Comment