Sunday, June 20, 2010

The reason is...

The reason for the lack of posts the last couple of months is because I am pregnant.  I haven't been feeling well at all with this one. "What?"  you say, "I thought you said you guys were done?"  We did say that and for a time, we felt that way.  We decided we needed one more to our family and felt that it was right.  I am now three months along.  (I was going to post a picture but Mel says its not cute right now.  Meaning I just look like I am getting fat.  So I will spare myself the embarrassment.)  The due date is not ideal.  December 28th.  We have Mel's birthday on the 22, Christmas, baby, and our anniversary on the 30th.  We were trying to avoid the end of the year.  I was shocked to find out the due date.  My brother's wife is due December 3rd.  It will be fun to be pregnant together. 
     It is funny how different each pregnancy is.  The morning sickness is by far the worse ever this time.  I haven't lost any of my meals, thank goodness, because I hate to do that.  The feeling is with me all day and sometimes at night while I am sleeping.  How weird is that?  I haven't been able to work out like I used to, either.  I am able to go on walks in the morning with the kids and sometimes I can go to the gym.  I miss working out a lot.  Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up again, soon. 
     I had my second doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  We had a hard time hearing the baby's heartbeat.  We did hear it, but it wasn't very strong.  Next month hopefully it will be stronger.  I get so nervous because of all the "what if's".  We felt like it was the right thing to do, so hopefully all will go well.
    I am also nervous about girl's camp this week.  I am so nauseous and tired all the time that I can't get excited about going to girl's camp.  Three and a half days away from the comforts of home.  May the Lord bless me with strength.  I actually did get excited a little bit for camp for a brief moment, so maybe there is hope!
    Oh yea, I did get rid of all the baby clothes that I had, so if anyone knows of anybody getting rid of theirs or wouldn't mind lending some out, I would be so grateful. Thanks.

11 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Yay, I'm excited the announcement is official! I'm sorry you feel crappy.. I've felt crappy too! I thought it would be gone by now but I guess morning sickness has decided to stick around! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!!! Another cute lil blondie! I hope you dont keep up the sickness... I had to drink a "instant breakfast" chocolate drink in the AM it was the only thing that would allow me to get going. Oh, and with soy milk, not regular milk... I know, odd. That is pregnancy for you!
He/She is going to come into such a great family! Again, Congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!! I feel so bad for you doing girls camp though, especially feeling sick like that. I'm serious, if you need me to help with ANYTHING, I'd be happy to! We need to get Nathan & Preston together to play anyway! :) Oh, and if your baby is a boy, I'd be happy to let you borrow our clothes.

Emily said...

That's so exciting! We're happy for you and hope that you are feeling well and can enjoy the pregnancy.

Jeff and Ari said...

Congratulations!! Such exciting news! We can't wait to hear if a boy or girl will be joining your family!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats Cinda! That is so exciting! Are you guys hoping for another girl?

MaRilla said...

Congrats! that is exciting!!!!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

WOW Cinda that is awesome. I hope the SICKNESS gets better and SOON :o) Congrats to your family. Which brother is having the other baby?? Crngrats to them as well.

jen said...

Congratulations Cinda! We are so excited for you. That is a bummer that you have been so sick. My last pregnancy was a doozy. The nausea lasted FOREVER. Hope you start feeling better and that you have a good time at girls camp.

Jen said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Peacocks said...

Oh I am sooooo excited for you! You need a good even number!