Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preschool graduation

Preston survived another year of preschool, barely.  I was very nervous at first.  He had a very hard time going to a new preschool this year.  Last year, he went to Country Time Preschool with Lorilee Slack, this year he went to Lil' Sprouts with Lori Gubler.  I tried switching him back to Lorilee after a few weeks of kicking and screaming at Lori's.  He eventually chose to stay at Lil' Sprouts. He became good friends with a boy named, Gus (the one in the light blue shirt).  Gus helped Preston feel comfortable. Unfortunately, they won't be going to the same school next year.  (I have a fear that Preston will act the same).
    They were given books "all about me" that they worked on all year.  They practiced writing their names everyday.  It was fun to see the improvements.  Some days Preston just scribbled in his book.  He said that was an angry day.  I'm glad he went, because he really did have a good time.
    Now onto the next school adventure for him.  I hope he gets a really nice teacher.  

1 comment:

Karen said...

He's so cute! I hope he goes good for you in kindergarten. I still need to get Nathan into a preschool. I still can't decide who to send him to!