I got a copy of my sister's pictures of the cruise. The first picture is of some dolphins we saw. I was not able to get pictures of them with my camera. Luckily, my sister did.
The next couple pictures are of my brother-in-law in the swimming pool. This was on the last day on the ship heading back to California. This is not normally a wave pool, but the waves on the ocean were so big, it turned into a wave pool. This was the day Mel was sick. I can see why, now. Poor guy. That whole floor of the ship had two inches of standing water. I was amazed.
The next two pictures are of the zip line we went on. It was so much fun. We were up so high. Higher than the trees at one point. It was raining when we first got there, so we had to wear these ponchos. Once it stopped raining, I took mine off. It lowered my temperature about 20 degrees. I couldn't stand the humidity trapped under it. We were splattered with dirt and grime from the lines on our faces and shirts. For some reason most of us wore white shirts. I recommend a zip line to anyone not afraid of heights. It is so awesome!!!!!






1 comment:
I cannot believe the "wave pool". That is crazy! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. :)
Post a Comment