Monday, March 22, 2010

Alee's Princess Party /Daddy Daughter Date

For her birthday we bought her a ticket for the princess party at the Washington Community Center.  Someone had to go with her because she was so young.  I thought it would be a fun date for her and her dad.
She met the King of Wassum, learned how to dance, played games, colored, had lunch and a carriage ride.

Mel said she was so shy and didn't want to let go of him to do anything.  She almost missed her turn on the carriage because she wouldn't let go.  Mel thought if we would have brought a friend with her she wouldn't have been so shy. 
The high school royalty helped with the party.  Alee liked to look at them in their pretty dresses.  I think we will do it again in the future.  She was the youngest one there, so we will give it a year or two.  She said she had fun and talked about it for a while after it was over.  I realized I don't have a picture of Mel and Alee together.  Mel was the photographer.

2 comments:

Karen said...

She's such a cute little princess! I bet she loved the time with just her daddy.

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Jason and Jaylee went to a Princess Ball, our Stake does one every year. She loved it! Jaylee was also a little shy at her ball also. :)