Alee had her 3rd birthday on Feb. 26th. I can't believe how fast time flies. Seems like just yesterday, we brought her home from the hospital.
She was so excited to have a princess cake. (I was too, actually. I've always wanted to make a doll cake.) It took a long time, but I think it turned out pretty well. I made cupcakes to serve. I couldn't cut up the princess.
She had her cousins and aunt and uncles and Grandma and Grandpa come to help her celebrate. She got a few fun presents. (We don't go all out and spoil them.) I love the face she is making when she saw the tutu. (She actually will wear it. We bought her dress-ups for Christmas that she wouldn't even wear, so we took them back to the store.) The tutu came with that big flower headband,that she just loves. She wore it to church one Sunday. She thought she was the cutest thing!
We gave her a Daddy-daughter date for her birthday. The Washington Community Center had a Princess Party that I signed her up for and thought Mel should take her to it. It was convienent because it was the very next day, and they had to be at least 3. I will post about that later.
I think she had a fun day. She didn't even know she had any presents until that night at her party. I can't decide if we are mean to make them wait until the party starts, though. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cinda, you are one of the most talented people I know! That princess cake is amazing! I'm glad Alee had such a fun birthday. I bet she loved the daddy-daughter date. What a great idea!
That cake is AWESOME! You are super talented. Alee is growing up so fast.
BTW, we make our kids wait until after their birthday dinner and cake before we let them open their birthday presents. I guess we are really mean :)!
That cake is super cute! Alee looks so excited She is so cute!
I love the cake!! Soooo cute!
Post a Comment