
We were given enough carpet to redo all of our bedrooms! Whoo! Hoo! When we had a free weekend, our friend came over to rip out the old and put in the new. The boys' room had green (teal) carpet and yellow walls. Alee's carpet was pink. My room had a light tan, that really might have been white at one point.

I was so ready to change the color on the boys' wall. It was really hard to find a color that would look good with that color carpet.
This is what we did. I love it and so do the boys. Brown carpet!! So much easier to work with!
This picture is really dark.


The boys have matching comforters that glow in the dark, so I bought them stars to stick on the ceiling that glow. So fun.
We didn't paint the other bedrooms, they were still fine. The carpet feels so good on my bare feet. I love it!
1 comment:
Happy birthday! And cute cake!!!
LOVE THE BOYS' ROOM!
Post a Comment