Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alee's before and after haircut.

Alee got a haircut from her big brother while we were gone on our cruise.  He wanted her to look like a boy, so I guess it could have been much worse.  Her hair was all one lenghth and to her the middle of her back.  My sister in law did a very good job hiding her hair by doing it just right. So when I came home I couldn't see how bad it was.  This picture was Monday morning, the day after we got home.  Wow!  I wanted to cry.  Preston also got a hold of the neighbor girl that I watch and cut her hair, too.  Luckily, hers wasn't as bad as Alee's.

My friend came over and fixed Alee's hair that morning.  I was so thankful for that.  She's going to have short hair for a long time.  Some of the hair right in front is just an inch long.  It helps that Alee's hair is naturally curly, it helps hide some of the short stuff on the sides.  Kids will be kids, but why the hair?

2 comments:

jen said...

Your friend did a great job of fixing Alee's hair. She looks darling. It could have been worse. Brianne had bangs at that age and chopped a big chunk right smack in the middle. It was almost to her scalp. There was no way to hide it!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Oh WOW Cinda. I think I might have cried. Atleast it WILL grow back. The short do is very cute. Nice to have talented friends, huh?