Here's our towel from that night. It was also formal night again, but I don't have any pictures of that night. I forgot my camera.
I went to eat with my sister in the dinning room for dinner. I sat down to order and I had to leave. I was feeling really sick. I didn't think I would make it if I had to wait for my dinner. I went to the buffet to get something quick. It wasn't opened yet. I had to wait for a little while trying hard to not feel sick. I was able to get something to eat and felt much better. Mel was able to finally eat something and have it stay down. He was fine the rest of the night. We went to bed early that night.
We were so glad to have made it to California the next morning. We could get off this ship, finally!
We had a long drive home. We were so excited to see the kids, and they were excited to see us. I was glad to know that they were safe and well taken care of. (Thanks to those that watched them for us.) I was still feeling like I was on the boat for almost two weeks after we got home! It was the worst when I leaned over to wash my handsor to pick something up.
The week after we got home was a rough one. Preston was sick with the stomach flu while we were gone (saturday). He passed it onto everyone else during the week. I even ended up with it. Mel said he did his share of throwing up that he didn't need to get the stomach flu. He didn't get it. Dalton and Preston ended up with colds and really bad coughs during the week.
Alee got a pretty good haircut from her older brother. He wanted her to look like a boy. This happened on Monday while we were gone. Pictures of that to come.
Anyway, we are glad to be home to the chaos of having and being a family!!
1 comment:
what an awesome trip, minus the sea sickness, of course. one day we'll get on one.
Post a Comment