We spent the day doing a zip line, and shopping. This was the longest stop so far. We had to wait for a ride to the zip line so we walked around the area. When our driver finally came, we had a 30 to 40 minute ride to get there. Once we got there, it started raining, again. Uggh! We got all geared up to do the zip line with our raincoats on, anyway. Then the rain stopped! I don't have any pictures of us on the zip line because you could only take cameras that strap to your wrist. It was amazing!! We were so high! The gears rubbing on the lines left splatter marks all over our faces (because it was wet). We were laughing at each other. My brother in law wore his brand new, white shirt that he bought in Cabo. It ended up stained. After the zip line, there was Tequila tasting for your convieniece! There was a resturant right there, too. So we had lunch and waited for our ride back downtown. I couldn't believe all the shops. I don't see how anyone would have made any money, there is so much to compete with.
I was amazed at the beauty of some of the buildings and how well kept the yards were. Then another block down the road, the buildings were so run down and the yards unkept. Then beautiful again.
This was one of the places that caught my eye.
This cathedral is 100 years old. It is in the middle of downtown. It was awesome to walk through.
3 comments:
very beautiful! And zip line, FUN!
I love looking at your pics. It makes me want to go on a cruise again so bad! The towels on your bed make me laugh. I'm just not sure what some of them are! :) I'm jealous you got to go on a zip line. We wanted to do that so bad!!
Puerto Vallarta looks so pretty!
Post a Comment