When we got there, we unloaded our stuff and played in the snow. It was nice and not really cold at all. I made a snowman, but the snow didn't pack very well, so it's a little snowman. It turned out really cute.
There was an old wagon. It has obviously seen better days.
Me and my sister.
The cabin had 5 bedrooms with tons of beds in each one. It could sleep about 20 people. The kids stayed in one room all together. The first night Alee and Preston were scared, so they slept in the room with me. The next night Preston slept with the other kids. The boys slept in the loft all squished together. We played card games, or wii games, watched movies, and ate a lot of yummy food. My sister and I brought our beads. I watched her make the coolest necklace for me (to match what I'm going to wear on our cruise). I couldn't believe how quick she made it.
We also celebrated her birthday and Preston's birthday coming up.
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! That's such a cute picture of Alee in the snow.
What cruise are you doing?
P.S. Tell Preston happy birthday for us! We were going to come wish him a happy birthday but we were all sick last week & Ellis is working most of this week. Who knows if we'll ever get around to it! :)
Post a Comment