The time has come. My baby doesn't want to be a baby anymore. :( A few weeks before we got her new bed she would wake up 2 or 3 times a night. She didn't like feeling caged in, I guess. We have had her new bed for a week now, and she has slept all night long. It looks funny because we bought a bunkie board and a foam mattress, so it's not very high off the ground. It's perfect for her, though. If she were to roll off, she wouldn't have far to fall. She wanted a princess bed, but we opted for the blanket that will grow up with her. So, when she is in bed we call her the princess in the bed. She loved that!


We are also trying the potty training thing. I haven't done anything full force, yet. We tried looking for the thicker underpants, but can't find any. I guess you have to buy pull-ups. She has gone in the potty once and she told me she wanted to go. We were at the park. I have to admit that I wanted to hold on to a little baby a while longer. We have decided that we are done, so she is it.
I have to write what Dalton said the other day.
He said, "Mom, how do you want my hair to be when it is longer? Alfredo?" He was thinking afro!! I got such a kick out of that. We are trying to grow his hair out. We'll see how long it lasts.
5 comments:
Awww she is a cutie!
fun for you! james has gotten out of his crib once on his own, so we know the time is drawing near. my others kids never figured out how to do that. and once they were in beds, that was the end of naps. so i want to keep james in as long as he is safe.
what an adorable bed for an adorable girl! I am glad that Alee is sleeping through the night now. Who would have thought! I like the camping photos and commentary. Wish we could accompany you guys on your adventures. Love, mom
It's sad to move your baby to a big bed huh? Nathan snapped one of the bars on his crib in half, so we didn't really have a choice! She looks so cute in her big bed though.
Good luck with potty training!
She is so very darling!! I love her hair!!! I wish Jaylee's would grow! After school starts up we are going to move Jaylee into her own room. I'm a little bummed out about it, but I am giving myself time to get geared up for it! :)
Post a Comment