I am sad for him, because he has missed the last week of school. We went to pick up his personal belongings from his class yesterday. We saw his teacher in the hall, so he at least got to say goodbye to her. She was about to hug him, but thought she better not. We saw one of his classmates in the office and she did give him a hug. I hope she doesn't get the chicken pox after that.
He got a certificate of achievement in reading. He has been reading at the 2nd grade level all year. His teacher said that we would keep him there. I'm proud of him.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry he missed his last week of school. That's gotta be hard!! Hopefully they all get over it quickly & you can enjoy the rest of the summer! :)
That is a bummer that Dalton missed his last week of school. Is everyone all better over there? I hope so. You have had a rough couple of weeks!
Post a Comment