Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Should I be worried?

Alee is getting so particular about what she wears. Usually she doesn't want to get out of her pj's. (I don't blame her on that one.) I set out some clothes for her to wear but she throws a fit. She has to pick them. Today she picked out some shorts and a short sleeved shirt. We made her put on leggings to wear under the shorts. She had to wear her sandals, too. Usually she wants to wear her red Dorthy shoes from Halloween. She's not even 2 yet. (2 more weeks!) Am I going to be in trouble in the future?

7 comments:

Stephie said...

so cute!!!

Jamie said...

That is funny! She might out grow it ha ha! I don't know though she is a girl!

Emily said...

That's so funny! My parents used to let me dress crazy when I was a kid, I I turned out okay (I think).

Dansie Family said...

eliza too. sunday is the only day she let's me choose her hairstyle. cute girls.

Karen said...

She's cute no matter what she's wearing!

And Dalton's cast is so cool. I've never seen one like that before.

Lisa said...

You just wait! Emmy & Gracie come up with some doozies... and I cringe, try to make suggestions on how to make an outfit match better then let them make thier choice. I have let things go alot more latley than I used to because I realize it really does not matter as long as there are a few rules- like appropriate for weather and not too completly outlandish! But Ale is such a doll she can wear anything and still be cute!!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Cinda- I can totally relate to a very independent almost 2 yr. old. Jaylee is a pistol. I love your blog, I'll probably pop in from time to time. :)