I got off on a bad start with this "Thankful Thursday" thing. I wanted to do it every thursday, I've only done it once. Here it goes again. (If you're just tuning in, I've posted almost everydy this week, so scroll down).
I am thankful for the Savior and what he has done for me. I cannot image the pain he went through for us. I cannot imagine another person as kind and loving as He is. I cannot imagine another person I want to be like. I cannot wait until I have the chance to be with Him again. (Not that I want to leave this earth right now.) For a YW project I memorized "The Living Christ". It made it more real to me about the Savior's life. If you haven't read it for a while, take some time and do it.
My sister in law had this link on her blog about the Savior, you should watch it. It is amazing. http://www.reflectionsmg.com/reflections-of-christ-videos.php Just copy and paste it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That video was amazing. I love that song too! Your decorations are so cute. You are very creative!!
I love that video, I never get tired or watching it. Thanks for passing it on. I'm glad we will get to see you guys for some of the Holidays, Cam is SO excited for the tiny weeny party.
I love that video! I think I will put a link on my blog if you don't mind.
Post a Comment