
This is what I made with paper mache letters. We had to make the "S" out of foam. Love how they turned out!

This is my nativity and Santa area. I got the candle holders at Krumpets. I have a new found love for that store!

This is my Christmas Village. I have always painted these things, but never kept any for myself, until now. I have two more buildings that I need to paint. I better get busy!

I love Snowmen. My plant shelf if full of them. The picture I took of it didn't turn out that well. This big guy is standing in the corner. Love them!

This was hilarious. I took Preston to preschool the other day and came across this. How funny is that? I love that the ladder tipped over and he's just hanging there. So funny!
4 comments:
I love snowmen too! Yours are ADORABLE ... and I love your SNOW letters. Very creative!
love the decorations. i am obsessed with nativity scenes. and the letter are very cute. you are so creative and crafty.
Love all your decorations! That last picture is hilarious!!
Your SNOW turned out cute!!
Post a Comment