
I set the self timer on the camera and took this picture. I didn't get it centered very well. When I zoomed in to crop out the couch, Preston was all head and neck. He looked like a turtle. So, we have a picture with the couch in it. (I don't know my way around Photoshop very well.)

I took pictures of Alee, because I realized we didn't take any of just her when we got our family pictures taken in October. I liked the face she was making in this picture.

My little angels (most of the time)!

So, yet again this year, we don't have any decorations on the bottom half of our tree. Alee kept taking them off. I was so worried about getting a pinyon tree this year, because they smell so strong and make me sick to my stomach. I can't even smell it! That was the whole point of getting a real tree. Ughhh! Like I said before, it was fun searching and I would do it again. Maybe every other year (if I could talk Mel into it!)
Coming soon ... pictures of our decorations. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. So, do you have a tripod? I have never tried the self timer on my camera. Maybe I should!
I don't have a tripod. I set up a barstool and a box to make it high enough. I should get one, though and a remote. Do you have a remote?
Alee is super cute, i love the family pictures!
Post a Comment