Today, I am going to do something different. I am going to have a "Thankful Thursday" post. There are so many things to be thankful for. Where do I begin?
1. I am thankful for family and friends.
2. I am thankful for my husband. He is the greatest. He is loving and patient.
3. I am thankful when my kids play together, quietly.
4. I am thankful for good health.
5. I am thankful that we live in this country.
6. I am thankful that I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
7. I am thankful for good books.
8. I am thankful for chocolate on days like today, when things don't always go the way I want them to. I can lose myself in the silky goodness! If only for a moment.
9. I am thankful that Mel works hard to provide for our family. I am thankful that each morning when we wake up someone usually calls with a plumbing problem that Mel can work on for the day, even though when we went to bed the night before he didn't have anything to do the next day.
10. I am thankful for answered prayers and also the unanswered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great post! Sometimes when life gets hard it's nice to take a step back and realize all that we are really blessed with huh? I definitely need to do that more often! :)
This is a great post. If you don't mind, I am going to use your idea! We have so much to be thankful for! I love your new pictures!
Post a Comment