Sunday, October 26, 2008

Such a silly little girl...

I caught Alee putting, not only one binki in her shirt, but three binkis! There goes one...
two...

and in goes number three!
She likes sticking things in her shirts for some reason. One day, my brother, Clint was watching her for me. He felt something bumpy in her shirt, so he looked in and found a tissue in there. She's too young to be stuffing her shirts! Silly! She is really starting to like her binkis alot. This is the age when I like to start limiting her binki use to only at nighttime. What to do?


2 comments:

jen said...

That is funny. I can't believe how BLUE Alee's eyes are. So pretty.

Karen said...

She is so darn cute and is getting SOOOO big! She looked so cute in church on Sunday. I loved her dress & her hair!

That is so funny that she puts things down her shirt. I had to laugh about the tissue-stuffing story. What a cutie!