As promised, here is our family picture we took. Isn't it a fun background? The pictures we took saturday turned out better, I think. The lighting was perfect. But, I won't blog it, you'll have to wait until Christmas!
Very Very Cute! I have been thinking about doing ours since summer time- I just need to do it... who did them- that's part of the hang up is finding a good photogapher at a good price...
4 comments:
Way cute picture! Who took them for you?
Very Very Cute! I have been thinking about doing ours since summer time- I just need to do it... who did them- that's part of the hang up is finding a good photogapher at a good price...
Also I love the Halloween costumes- they turned out really cute. You did a great job!
My sister took our pictures. She's not a professional, but she is still pretty good.
Post a Comment