Gardener Village decorates witches everywhere for Halloween. Some are mechanical that actually move! They are so fun to see. These are some of my favorite witches.
At Gardener Village, we took our family picture. The dreaded family picture I make my family take every year. The ones we took, were not my favorite. The scenery was really cool, though.
We took Halloween pictures while we were there. Dalton is the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.
Alee is, of course, Dorothy.
Then I made my family get dressed up again to re-do our family pictures. They were not happy about that at all. But they did it and the pictures turned out. Thanks to Carie for taking them! I really liked how they turned out. I'll have to post the first pictures later. I didn't want to overwhelm the computer!
6 comments:
Gardener Village is so fun, but I haven't been there for Halloween. THe kids' costumes are adorable! Elise is going to be a lady bug. :)
cute cute! we did wizard of oz two years ago. porter was the tin man just like dalton.
How cute! I love the Wizard of Oz theme. Are you gonna get Melvin to dress up too?
I love your shirt with the spider webs on it. Way cute!
I love their Halloween costumes. So cute! I can't wait to see how all your family pictures turned out. I am attempting to take our pictures next week. This year it will be just the kids on our Christmas card.
The pictures turned out so cute! Such a cute idea.
How funny! Macey is going to be Dorothy for Halloween too. Alee's outfit is cuter though with the eyelet dress! Cute family pictures!
Post a Comment