Saturday, September 27, 2008
Warning: FHE can cause nightmares!!
The other night for FHE, we watched a video about Joseph Smith. It went through his whole life from birth to death. Dalton was really absorbed in the movie. It was quite long and he watched every second of it. At the end, Joseph Smith was killed by the "angry mob". That night when Dalton fell asleep, he had a nightmare that the angry mob was going to kill him. He screamed for us. When we went to him, he was all sweaty and really bothered. He said that he never wanted to see that movie again. He has seen other movies like Indiana Jones where there is shooting, but this time it was more real to him. I didn't think anything of it when we put that movie in. I think the spirit testified to him that Joseph Smith was real which made this movie so real to him. We will have to be more careful in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aaww, sad. It is funny what things affect kids. Hopefully, he doesn't continue to have nightmares.
I like your new background!
Oh poor Dalton! That is sad, but also neat that he was really into the movie like that!
Hey, one of my sister's was interested in buying your bug bows. She wanted to know how much you would sell them for...
Three dollars for the set. Which one does she want? And color? We talked about getting together with Lisa to make head bands, would you want to come and make some?
Oh poor kid! I think that there are movies out there that still give me nightmares! I hate it when that happens. My nephew still can't watch Jumanji because of the monkeys...weird what haunts us in our dreams.
Post a Comment