Saturday, August 30, 2008

My three favorites...tag

What are the last three things you purchased?

1. Ribbons
2. Hair clips
3. Groceries

What are the last three songs you downloaded on your IPOD?
Three CD's of cardio blast! For when I go running!!!

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Enchanted
2. Hitch
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days

What are three things you have not done, yet?
1. I have not recieved my Personal Progress award. (I am working on it now.)
2. Traveled to a foreign country
3. The dishes

What three things can you not live without?
1. My family
2. AC in the summertime
3. Water/food

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Chicken enchiladas
2. Hawaiian haystacks (with pork)
3. Tacos

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Racheal Ray (if I am home at that time)
2. King of Queens (yes, I know it is all re-runs, now)
3. Can't think of another one. I don't watch alot of TV.

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Kanab
2. Cedar City
3. Enterprise

What are your three favorite desserts?
Too many to count!!! How about my three favorite ingredients I like in desserts?
1. Cream cheese
2. Peanut butter
3. Chocolate

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A new house
2. All the clothes I liked, but put back because they were too expensive.
3. A new truck for my husband

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. For my husband to not have to worry about work. He would have enough to keep him busy.
2. Not to have to worry about money
3. For my kids to go through life safe, happy, and not have to worry about them

3 people I tag:
1. McKenna
2. Mariesa
3. Kirby

3 more people I tag:
1. Jamie (if she finds me again)
2. Carie
3. Marie T. (Lisa can help you!!!)

1 comment:

jen said...

Mmmm...I love any dessert with peanut butter, cream cheese or chocolate. That was fun to read :).