Saturday, August 30, 2008
Girl's night
I was tagged, so I posted that first (look for your name at the end!!). I really wanted to post about our Girl's night we had, though. I found instructions on how to make bug hair bows on a hair blog. I called a few friends to see if they would be interested to make some. We got together last night to make these cute bugs. We had so much fun and all our bows turned out way cute. Now we have to get together to figure out how to store all these bows. Maybe that will be my next project to look into!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you need to put a picture up of the bows. I would like to see them
It was way fun! Thank you for inviting me. We need to do that again real soon.
Dang I missed out maybe you can do another one or teach me one on one!
Post a Comment