It was so low inside you had to squat the whole time.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My birthday...and Mammoth Cave
My 30 something birthday!!! Or is it my 29th again? 
This is for Mom, she wanted to know how I decorated my cake. Nothing fancy. I was teaching Preston how to decorate. He was piling the frosting on a couple of rice cakes and put a clown head on it and called it good. My birthday was great!! I had a super good day. The kids were awesome all day. And I got to end it with my eternal companion in the temple. Thanks again, Karen and Ellis for watching our kids. I told Mel that I wanted to go to the temple for my birthday. He had a plan to go to a friend's cabin and cook dinner for me. I would have liked that, but I loved going to the temple.
This weekend we went for a drive up Cedar Mtn. We went to Mammoth cave and explored for a little while. The boys thought that was so neat.

It was so low inside you had to squat the whole time.
After exploring the cave, we found a little stream and played in the water. We had a picnic with the sound of the water in the background. It was so neat and relaxing. I wish I could stay there all day.
It was so low inside you had to squat the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What?? Thirty-something?? You don't look a day older than 25 :). Glad you had a great day.
Happy Birthday!! 30 something? NO WAY!
Happy Birthday Cinda!
Your cake is so cute! I'm excited for you to teach us how to decorate cakes next week!!
I'm glad you had a good birthday. ANYTIME you need a babysitter, let me know. Your kids were so easy to watch!
P.S. I really like the new picture of you and Melvin. You like WAY cute in it!
Post a Comment