I've been tagged! so here it goes...
What is your husband's name? Melvin
How long have you been married? 7 years
Who eats more sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? He did.
How old is he? 35
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smater? He is at some things, and I am at other things.
Who can sing better? That's a hard one. Neither one of us can carry a tune in a bucket!
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is there a wrong side?
Who mows the lawn? The neighbor kid.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives? He does.
Who kissed who first? My brothers put us up to it! But I was ok with it!
Who asked who out? he did.
Who has more siblings? He does.
Who wears the pants? He does.
Now I tag Ellen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment