Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good times continued

 We went to Sand Hollow to ride four wheelers.  The kids decided to play in the water for a while first.  They found this table to slide on.  I can't believe the kids played in it!

 Alee running in the water.
 Ashley chasing Alee.
 Dalton
 Preston
  I told him to smile normal, he asked "How do I do that?"
 Addilyn
 Carter
 Lexi and Corey getting ready to ride.
 Alee and Daddy getting ready.
Preston and Dalton gearing up!

It was a nice day at the lake.  When the wind would blow, it felt chilly.  It was the first time I ever wore pants to the lake, it felt weird!  I can't believe the kids got in the water and played as long as they did.  As soon as they got out they were all very cold and spent the rest of the time in the cars. 

1 comment:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

It looks like a fun trip! Those kids are crazy to play in the water! Sounds like something my kids would do!! :)