Saturday, April 16, 2011
Addilyn's blessing day
I had to paint her little piggies and take a picture. There is nothing cuter than little baby toes.
We blessed Addi with her cousin Evie. My parents were here (in Utah) watching my sister's kids so we blessed the babies together over Conference weekend. It was a little crazy, but it worked out well. Thanks to all who traveled and made the effort to come!
Addi's Grandma Terry made her dress for her. It turned out so beautiful.
These two girls are going to be the best of friends!!
Saturday, April 2 2011 was their special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are darling! And I love Addi's dress, so beautiful!
I love that first picture of Addi! She is getting so big. That is really fun that she could be blessed on the same day as her cousin!
Post a Comment