I think these turned out so cute. She had a hard time looking up (she does at home, too). As soon as we would get her to look up, she would look right back down. Now the hard part is deciding which ones I want printed out.
Her two month appointment she was 11.14 lbs and 23 and 3/4 inches long. 90 percentile for both height and weight. I am glad she is growing and changing so fast. She is finally feeling better, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
She is SO cute!! I think my favorites are in the buggy with her in nothing but tulle!! SO CUTE!!
Can't wait to hold her when you guys are up for her blessing!
She is adorable Cinda. I am so glad to know she is finally getting better :o)
she looks soooo much like dalton its crazy!
They are SO precious! I love the sleeping one. There is something so sweet about a sleeping baby. Can't wait to see her again. Glad to hear she is feeling better too.
How cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! My favorite is the one of her sleeping. She is adorable.
so cute!! she is definitely a terry.
Did you take these? They are so cute! I think my favorite one is the sleeping one too. She's such a cute baby!
These are darling!!! Love the headbands and flowers! She is such a little beauty!
Post a Comment