Monday, November 15, 2010

Murder Mystery Night

The Lister's
 She is Gloria Stunnem, a feminist movement activist.  He is John Revolting, a disco dance champion (packing heat!)
 The Bell's  
She is Diana Rush, singer.  He is Bruce Leap, an international movie star and martial arts expert.

 Melvin is Andy Warthog, painter. (Love the shoes and wig!)
 I am Lyza M, a pregnant professional dancer, singer and Broadway producer.
Dalton had to try on my costume, including a fake pregnant belly!  So funny!  Mel wore his costume for Halloween and Dalton went around telling people that Mel was Andy Warthog, like he was a real person.

The theme was set in 1970 at a New York City discotheque.  It was so fun to dress up Disco style.  We were going to have our party in October, but one of the couples canceled at the last minute.  I was pretty bummed.  We rescheduled for this past weekend on the 12th.  We had a good time and lots of laughs.   I won't tell who the murderer was, it was a mystery till the end!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks so fun! I've always wanted to do one of those murder mystery night things.