Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


The Halloween parade at school.  This is the first year I remembered to go or didn't have to babysit, so Alee and I went to watch the parade. I think the kids had a good time.

 Alee is a fairy, Dalton is Anikan Skywalker and Preston is Darth Vader.  (We forgot to put his mask on.) Preston went to his friend's house to play and came back with a black face.  I had no idea what they used or if it would come off. (It came off for the most part, there is still a little bit still on his face.) They boys have vampire teeth in, so that is why they are making funny faces.



 Mel is a guy from the '70's.  I should have gotten a full length picture of him because he was wearing platform shoes.   (His costume is for our Murder Mystery night we are going to have.  We were going to have it on Friday night, but one of our couples canceled, so we had to postpone it.)

This was my costume for the night.  I made a jack-o-lantern for my belly to dress up in.  It was fun and made a lot of people laugh.  Hey, if you're the size of a large pumpkin, you might as well have fun with it, right?

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

So cute and fun! I love yr belly.

jen said...

Dalton is looking so grown up!! He is so handsome. All your kids costumes are cute (even baby #4's!) I wish you had a picture of Mel's full costume! I want to see those platform shoes :).