Wednesday, October 6, 2010

(Never mind my puffy, watery eyes, I am suffering from a cold.)
Here I am at 6 months pregnant.  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  I am so glad that I am over the morning sickness, for the most part.  All I have now is the aches and pains from all the pressure of being pregnant.  Putting socks on is getting a little tricky.  I am able to go to aerobics a couple times a week.  (You should see me Zumba!  J/K, I don't want the extra attention.)  I will keep it up as long as I am able to move.  :)

We are having a girl.  We are so excited about that.  It is perfect, since we decided to have another child. It evens things up.  Plus, with our small house I don't know where we would put another boy.  The thing is, we don't know what to name her.  We thought we would start with an "A" name to match Alee's.  Nothing is popping out at us.  So then we thought we would start thinking of others.  What's your opinion?

I like:
Abigail
Addelyn
Madison
McKenzee

Mel likes:
Haylee
Chelsea
Sierra

We told Alee that we would name our baby Ricola.  When we called for her, we could say it like the commercials do.  Alee started calling her baby dolls that. 

7 comments:

HeatherStout said...

You are too cute! You really do look great. I like the name Ricola:)

Stephie said...

I vote Addelyn

jen said...

You look great!! I can't believe you are already six months along. Good luck picking out names. It is stressful!

Karen said...

You do look great! That's awesome that you're still doing aerobics.

I really like all the names you picked, but I think I like Addelyn the best. They're all cute though! Good luck! :)

The Johnson Family said...

Your preggo belly is so cute! I feel like mine is getting out of control, people ask me all the time if I'm "due any day now!"

Have you guys figured out any holiday plans? Its so hard to plan on something with babies due!

Jen said...

http://nymbler.com/

Someone left a link to that site on my blog. It is awesome, you can put in the names you like, and it generates others like them. I put yours in and a few were: Charlotte, Savanna, Catalina, Emma, Aspen. I like all of your names, especially Abigail and Haylee.

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Seriously,...YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!! Congratulations!! Personally I like ALL the names you both have picked. So many to choose from! Good luck!