Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family pictures

Here are the family pictures we had taken the morning of Dalton's baptism.  We got everyone situated and a few pictures taken before my Grandma decided to pass out.  She was ok, but my brother took her back to the house so she could rest.  We had to take what we got out of the group shot.  Then we did individual families.  Alee did not want to cooperate the first time we tried our family.  She did ok the second time, only the boys were being stinkers.  It was getting pretty hot, too.  Dalton was a stinker when it was his turn to do his individual picture.  We didn't get a good picture out of him at all.  I might just have to make him do it again.  I guess I can keep them and show him how big a stinker he was when he was that age. 
  I love Alee's pouty face she is making.  (Never mind the big chunk of bangs missing, we are still growing it out from when Preston cut her hair.)  Gotta love it!

2 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

WOW, everyone looks great!!! How great that you all could get together.

Karen said...

Way cute family pics! I love Alee's face. She is so adorable!! Hope you are feeling ok. :)