Dalton is a knight. We repurposed his tin man costume from last year. It still fit, so why not? A lady from The Spectrum asked to take his pictures while we were ar Tuachan. She didn't end up putting his picture in the paper, though. He was disapointed.
Alee has been a stinker about dressing up. She picked out a Cinderella costume, but she wouldn't even try it on (after we bought it). I caught her with it one day and she was cutting it up. She is obsessed with Cinderella right now, she watches it everyday. I was able to put her fairy wings on her to walk around Tuachan. She wouldn't wear anything to trick or treat in. Maybe she will be cinderella next year.
Preston's costume was so fun. I saw it in a magazine and asked him (well, begged him) if he would be it. I thought he would enjoy it. We got so many comments about it. The one I liked the most was, "He look, it's balloon boy, and he's really inside!" Some of the kids in his preschool asked if he was an elevator, or an ice cream man. They couldn't tell that he was a hot air balloon.
Preston's costume was so fun. I saw it in a magazine and asked him (well, begged him) if he would be it. I thought he would enjoy it. We got so many comments about it. The one I liked the most was, "He look, it's balloon boy, and he's really inside!" Some of the kids in his preschool asked if he was an elevator, or an ice cream man. They couldn't tell that he was a hot air balloon.
4 comments:
Jaylee's obsessed with SLeeping Beauty, we too bought the outfit and then she wouldn't wear it either!! She's a pill!!! Looks like Halloween was still a success though!! :)
your costumes were so cute. you are so creative. maybe next year i will be too. doubt it.
Finally checking blogs after an entire month- so I saw the wedding cake and it turned out fantastic! You did a great job!! Let me know if you want another job and if Ahslee ever decided to get married I put in a good word for you.....
Very cute costumes! The hot air balloon is so creative!!
Post a Comment