We took a drive up Cedar Mtn. on Sunday. I wanted to see the fall colors. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love, love, love the colors. The leaves were changing at the bottom of the mountain. By the time we got to the top, the leaves that had changed had blown off. It was so cold and windy up there. Poor Alee got car sick on the way there, so we got to smell that stink the whole way back home. I didn't take my purse with me or else I would have had a change of clothes, a sack to put the yucky stuff in and hand sanitizer.
This is what every guy needs! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! Mow the lawn and get your exercise in! We saw this on the way up the mountain and had to take a picture of it.
Another of my favorite things...caramel apples. Gotta love it! I remember my Mom making caramel apples in the fall. It was a yummy treat after school. Alee didn't know how to take a bite out of the thing.
Another of my favorite things...caramel apples. Gotta love it! I remember my Mom making caramel apples in the fall. It was a yummy treat after school. Alee didn't know how to take a bite out of the thing.
3 comments:
love the bike! we need one of those for sure.
Yum! The caramel apple looks yummy!! That is so awesome that Preston can already ride his bike without training wheels.
I'm not selling Scentsy anymore. It's kinda funny, I've only not been selling it for a week now & already two people have asked me if I still sell it! Oh well. :)
Cute family pics! What a fun family you have:)
Post a Comment