Here are the left over dresses from Peach Days.

This one fits 2 to 3 year olds. The chicken print is really fun.

This yellow and pink one fits 3 to 5 year olds. It might be a little short for 5 year olds, but they look really cute with leggings under them.

This one fits 4 to 6 year olds. It is pink and brown. I love this one.

This cherry one fits 3 to 5 year olds. So cute.
So, if you are interested in any of them, leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will get back to you. They are $20. That will include the shipping cost.
1 comment:
Those are way too cute! I wish I had a little girl so that I could buy one. I'm half-way tempted to get one anyway in case I have a girl in the future. Good luck selling them!!
Post a Comment