Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school '09

Preston is going to Little Sprouts preschool this year. He was so excited to go. The second time he went, not so excited. He threw a fit. I left him there telling his teacher to call me if he doesn't settle down. I never got a call. He was pretty happy when I went to pick him up. Little stinker. I think he is just a little nervous because he doesn't know very many kids in the class. He did this last year, too.
I forgot to take my camera to Dalton's first day of school, so I took this on Preston's first day. We ride our bikes to Dalton's school then head to Preston's school. Dalton was so excited for school to start. I went to aerobics at 6 a.m. when I got home he was dressed from head to toe and had his backpack on sitting on the couch before 7 a.m. The next morning he got up, got in the shower and got all ready for school again without having to be told. By the next week, he was done with that!

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

So cute Cinda. Thanks for sharing. Your boys are adorable.

Dansie Family said...

i thought i emailed you a couple pics of dalton. did you get them?