Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dalton's first day of school '09

My friend took a picture of Dalton for me because I forgot my camera at home. She emailed it to me and I didn't know. Thanks Liz! So here's Dalton's actual first day at school! I don't remember if I wrote what Dalton said a few days before school started or not. If so, here it goes again! I asked him if he was excited for school, he said, "No, but I'm smiling inside." I thought that was pretty cute. He was excited for school. He likes his teacher, Mrs. Tanner she is an intern so Mrs. Hendrickson is there in the classroom also if Mrs. Tanner needs help. He has a lot of friends from church in his class also. I hope it will be a good year. Preston has done a lot better in preschool this week. We took his blanket to school and that helped him. I hope he won't need it all year, though. He tells me when I pick him up that he didn't have a good time, but I know he did.

So, I have been busy sewing up a storm!! I made more pillowcase dresses to sell at Peach Days. So come and check them out. There are so many cute prints. What I don't sell there I will post on my blog, so those who are interested can order some. My friend Lisa is also selling glass pendents. So darling. We will be sharing a booth.

No comments: