Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Alee!

So Alee is turning 2 tomorrow, I've been trying to take her picture and get a decent picture for three days now. The first day we went to a waterfall. I thought it would be a pretty background. She was scared to death. It must of been the noise from it because normally she loves water. (I through the picture of Preston in there because it was a pretty background.) The second day she did ok. It was hard to get her to stand still. I did get a few with her looking at the camera. (Her Daddy put her shirt on backwards and she threw a fit when I tried to fix it.) Day 3 we went to the same place as Day 2. I asked her if she could put her hand on her face...that's what I got (look at the third picture down in the first row.) I tried bribbing her with fruit snacks. She's chewing them in the bottom picture. She couldn't just put one in at a time either. The middle picture on the bottom row would have been cute if she was looking at me. The last bottom picture and the top picture says it all! I think I might have to seek some help from my sister this weekend when I see her. Some things about Alee...
She is such a girl. She loves shoes, not just any shoes mind you, but her pretty Sunday shoes or her Dorothy shoes.

She is talking so much now. The other night she "read" the scriptures. She opened them up and said, "and it came to pass." (Not so clearly, though.)

She loves to cuddle with Daddy. Right now he has to do everything for her, dress her, change her, put her to bed.

She loves to grab her purse to go bye bye, then she kisses everyone and tells them "Bye".

She is going on night number 2 without a binki! Yea! I couldn't find it last night when I put her to bed (Mel was at YM).

She is getting an attitude. If she doesn't like something, she will let you know.

She is so sweet. I can't imagine life without her. Love, love, love her!

Happy Birthday Alee!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Alee!! She is seriously the cutest girl ever! I love the pictures, you did a really great job. I hope she has a great day. I can't wait to see the cake you made for her! :)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Alee!! She is seriously the cutest girl ever! I love the pictures, you did a really great job. I hope she has a great day. I can't wait to see the cake you made for her! :)

Karen said...

Oops sorry! At least you'll look really popular now! :)

Dansie Family said...

the pictures are perfect. they have personality. much better than posed ones without it.

happy birthday, alee

Jennifer Pfaff said...

She is so darling! Hope the birthday was great!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Alee! She is so stinkin cute!

Merilee said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday.

Stephie said...

she is way cute! your little blonde hair blue eyed melvin look alike girl. Do you people say she looks like you or mel. i see mel in her.

happy birthday to your little girl!

jen said...

Happy Birthday Alee! I think those pictures are great. They show her cute little personality!

P.S. I am glad you guys liked the book.