Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Preston is 4 years old!

These are the treats Preston wanted to take to school for his birthday.
We had family come over Sunday night to celebrate Preston's birthday with him. It's too hard during the middle of the week to plan something. We also had our neighbors Brian and Krysti Forsyth to come over. Preston and Brian are good buddies. Brian's birthday is also this week and he is going to be 44. Preston wanted to have a 4,4,4 birthday party!
We love our little Preston! He is such a joy to have around. He loves to cuddle. He always wants to sleep with Mom and Dad. We take him back to his bed several times a night. He keeps coming back until we're so tired, that we let him stay. He likes to play with his friends and his big brother and his sister. He likes sports and playing outside. It's fun to watch him learn new things.

This is his 4 year old picture. We don't have extra money to go to the studio, like I do every year, so this will have to do. I think it turned out alright.
Happy Birthday Preston!

8 comments:

jen said...

Cinda, those treats and his cake turned out amazing! You are so talented. Happy Birthday Preston! I love that last picture of him. Did you take it? So cute.

Jeff and Ari said...

You are SO creative. The goodies look amazing! And I thought the pic was taken by a professional photographer :)! Happy Birthday Preston!

Lisa said...

I like his picture- and the cupcakes turned out adorable! Any quarters in them??

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Preston!! He is such a cute kid. I love the cupcakes & cake. Once again, you are very creative.

I'm kinda bummed that Nathan & Preston are in separate sunbeam classes. Nathan just loves Preston. Maybe next year!

Merilee said...

Happy Birthday Preston! Mace loves being 4 too. Cute cupcakes and cake Cinda.
Preston looks so grown up in his photo.
looks like so many 4's for his birthday. Even the 44th President Sworn in!

Dansie Family said...

he is growing up so fast. and you are so good at making cakes and cupcakes. i love them!

Chelsea said...

How cute! I love the cupcakes (awesome job mommy, we all know when credit is due, and it is due to you!) What a good lookin family you are! And your blog is so adorable!

MaRilla said...

That is a darling picture. Better than a studio, I think.