I haven't updated for a while. I've been working on my Personal Progress. I thought our ward was going to split at the beginning of the month and I thought I would be released from my YW calling. The split will happen at the end of the month. I am almost done with my value experiences. I have 2 more 10 hour projects to do. I'm memorizing "The Living Christ". It's hard. It's so long, but I know I can do it. It has been a good experience working on my Personal Progress. My testimony has been strengthened.
A funny thing Alee did the other day...
The boys were in trouble in their room. They had pulled off Preston's mattress. Alee came and found me and pointed to the boys room. I followed her. (It was cute to watch her run.) She had somewhere important to go to. I saw the mattress down on the ground. I had to laugh. My little girl that can't even talk yet, just told on her brothers!! Go figure!
3 comments:
Alee is the cutest thing. That is so funny that she told on her brothers!
Your kids are so cute!
It was fun to see Mel the other day. We need to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment