We took our boat out last Monday night with some of our friends. Dalton decided he would unhook the tube from the rope and the boat and paddle away. I didn't realize what he had done until he was really far away from us. I kept looking at him thinking, "Wow that rope is long." Little did I know. He said to my friend's husband that he was going to take "his boat" and paddle away. I didn't hear him say that, and her husband didn't think anything about it either. He doesn't have boys. Mel was out snorkeling with our friend's oldest daughter. I had to yell at him to get in the boat so we could go get Dalton. Little stinker.
I had an ah-ha moment this week.
I was able to watch Oprah one day. Jessica Seinfeld was on there talking about her new cook book, Deceitfully Delicious. She purees vegetables and hides them in the dishes she is making. I thought, how awesome! My kids and my husband won't eat veggies. So I went to Costco and bought the cook book. I'll be deceiving my family soon. I'll let you know how it goes!! I'm so excited. You can't tell my family, though. If they knew what they were eating, they wouldn't eat it.
3 comments:
That's funny he got that far away without you realizing the rope wasn't attached. I have the Deceptively Delicious book and I love it. You have to try the oatmeal, mac and cheese (with cauliflower), and the choc chip cookies are good too. The only bad thing is now when we sit down to eat Justin asks what kind of healthy stuff I poisoned the food with. :-)
That picture of Dalton is hilarious!! What a funny kid. I am glad you guys caught it before he got too far away.
Hey Cinda! I didn't know you had a blog so I'm glad you found me! I added you to my list too.
Your blog is way cute and your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment