Alee is taking a bath in the sink!We spent a week at my sister's house in Pleasant Grove. We went camping, boating, hiking, some went biking, swimming, and we went to Lagoon. We had a great time. My mom and step-dad came from Indiana, and an Aunt and Uncle, and my Grandma came from Canada. We had a mini reunion. At one time all my brothers and sisters were together. Thanks to Cam and Ellen for moving to Utah! :) That makes me happy. I love my family. We have such a good time together. The week went by fast, but we were ready to get home to Daddy. We missed him.
3 comments:
I am so glad your whole family was able to get together. It sounds like you guys did a ton of stuff! I love the tub picture of Alee. She is too cute.
What a fun trip! Maybe one of these times when we are near eachother we will have to get together (yeah, and maybe time will freeze so that we can finally have the time to just play!) Glad that you had a good trip and I definitely need to meet Alee sometime soon, she is a cutie!
Alee is sure cute! She looks alot like Mel.
Post a Comment