Monday, June 16, 2008

For the Grandmas...and anyone else...



Our little Alee is growing and changing so much. She is starting to say alot of words, like, Daddy, doggy, nanna (when she is hungry she says nanna), ouch, Momma, kee (for blankie and binki). Whenever she walks into a room she says "hello". She always has a smile on her face. The cutest thing she has been doing lately is acting like she's mad or has hurt feelings, so she'll put her head down and not look at you, but if you talk to her she'll try not to smile, but she can't help it. I hope she stays a happy girl, even during the teenage years. She loves book, too. She usually has one in her hand when she is walking around. She'll climb on your lap and hand you the book. She loves her shoes, too.


4 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so cute! I saw her at church and she was acting like she was mad or shy or something it was funny. I love it she is way cute!

The Johnson Family said...

I can't believe how much she has changed since we last saw her in the fall. She is so cute!

jen said...

It is so fun when they start talking. She is too cute!

Lisa said...

we think alee is a doll- and everyobe i see around her make the same comment.