Dalton's birthday was on Wednesday. We had a party and 10 friends/cousins came. He was so excited and had a really good time. We had a pinata, a slip and slide, our blow-up water slide and water balloons (anything to keep cool)! We had hot dogs and chip for the kids. I was just getting the cake and ice cream set out, when one of the kids got hurt. He was bleeding pretty bad. He was on the tramp with some other kids and he collided with one of them. He cut the bridge of his nose. This was right when all the parents started coming. His Dad thought he needed stitches so he took him to Insta-Care. They just ended up glueing it shut. I hope that's not the equivilant to stitches. I didn't think it was deep enough for stitches. Dalton was really concerned for his friend and ran inside to get tissues and came back with a whole hand full. On that note...Anyone want birthday cake?
(I'll have to add the pictures later. It's not working.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun party. its always weird that all the kids are getting so old. When you don't see people ever it seams that their kids all stay the same age.
We are not going to be able to come to the reunion with the way gas prices are we can hardly drive downtown any more. We wish we could be there though.
it was a fun party!
Post a Comment